Discover Dresden Tour
The tour for those who want to see it all! This informative and entertaining tour will take you to many famous sights of Dresden’s city center in short time. Stroll through the Old Town between the imposing Semperoper and famous Frauenkirche, as well as through the trendy district in Dresden’s Neustadt. Learn about the city’s history from the time of the Saxon kings to the socialist era. Experience everyday life by using public transport (not included in the price) and feel the vibe of the city.
- Private Tour
- Overview tour of the city of Dresden
- Walking tour and partly use of public transportation
- Inexpensive alternative to bus tour
Date and Time::
At your hotel or any other location in Dresden
Prices (incl. all taxes)::
1 – 10 people € 119
11 – 30 people € 149
For larger groups please request offer
English, German, other languages upon request
Offer and booking::
Book the tour online using the yellow “Book now” button on this page. For questions or to receive an individual offer with price and tour suggestion use the contact form on this page or simply call us at +49-351-79 99 28 80 (Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time).
The tour can be customized according to your individual needs and your preferred meeting and ending point. Partial use of public transport (tickets not included in the price).
You will see:
- Semperoper – A world famous opera house
- Zwinger – A garden artwork that is used today as an exhibition venue
- Taschenbergpalais – Once the home of the ruler’s concubine, today luxury hotel
- Residenzschloss – The City Castle of the House Wettin
- Hofkirche – One of the most beautiful cathedrals of the Baroque
- Fürstenzug – Mural made with 23 000 porcelain tiles
- Lipsiusbau – art gallery
- Albertinum – modern art
- Brühlscher Garten – A green oasis with panoramic views
- Frauenkirche – heart of Dresden reconstructed in 2005
- Landhaus – once the Saxon country rulers had their meetings here
- Gläserne Manufaktur – More than a production hall
- Kunsthofpassagen – a work of art of its own kind
- Pub district Neustadt
- Albertplatz with Erich Kästner Museum
The tour ends near the shopping district Prager Straße with plenty of shops, restaurants and museums.